The Tri County boys’ basketball team was 2-1 in three games last week, beating Diller-Odell 58-46, losing to Falls City Sacred Heart 57-27 and topping Johnson County Central 62-51.
The Tri County wrestling team went 2-1 in a quadrangular at Fairbury Dec. 12 and finished fifth at North Bend Central Dec. 14 behind some highly ranked teams in Classes B and C.
Wilber-Clatonia had a good week on the hardwood, and Tri County got better. The two teams started the season Dec. 5 against each other, with WCHS winning 43-30.
The Class D1 quarterfinal game between Tri County and Cross County Nov. 12 was a good one, TCHS Coach Brett Scheiding said. Unfortunately for Tri County, the Cougars prevailed 36-12. The Trojans finished the season with a 7-4 record.
Area junior high and middle school athletes competed for their schools during the fall football, volleyball and cross country seasons.
The Tri County girls’ cross country team earned third place to qualify for the Class D state field. TCHS finished behind McCool Junction and Thayer Central and one point ahead of Louisville.
- Trojans go 2-1 in week's games
- WCHS comes back with wins
- WC wins six medals at Crete
- Trojans finish busy week on mats
- Wolverines, Trojans square off in season opener
- Tri County falls in Class D1 quarterfinals
- Junior high/middle school students compete for Saline County schools
- Trojans run at state cross country
- Bank breaks ground on new branch
- Johnson, Van Cleef to wed
- Nebraska Extension welcomes Mueller to Saline County
- Bond reduced, court date set for man charged in Utica stabbing
- City approves hires, discusses grants
- EDF lawsuit heard in Gage County
- Phyllis P. Suhr
- One dead in stabbing in Utica
- Friday, Jan. 17
- New addition solves problems at Milford
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.