The Wilber-Clatonia boys’ track team finished its season tied for 15th in Class C at the state track meet. Ten of the 11 athletes who competed at state won medals, Coach Lynn Jurgens said.
The Wilber-Clatonia wrestling team was 5-0 in duals to win its home tournament Jan. 4. The Wolverines beat Crete, Johnson County Central, Raymond Central, Milford and Sutton.
The Tri County wrestling team went 7-2 at its home dual tournament Jan. 4 and 5, beating the York JV, HTRSPC, Pender, Centura, Fillmore Central, Meridian and South Central and losing to Weeping Water and Auburn.
The season didn’t start as Tri County would have liked. The Trojans faced a new team Aug. 24, the co-op of Exeter-Milligan and Friend, and the Bobcats were too much for a young and inexperienced TC squad, winning 52-6.
- Baumann sets high goals for swim career
- Wolverines, Trojans play in all-star games
- Wolverines, Trojans finish track seasons strong
- WCHS visits TCHS for annual track meet
- Class D day 1 matches done
- Wilber-Clatonia sweeps dual wrestling tournament
- TCHS wrestlers go 7-2 in home duals
- Wolverines come up short at holiday tournament
- Crete student places second in National Junior Olympics
- City council, fire and rescue member passes away
- Accident claims life near Milford
- Crete natives howie&scott release new album
- Attorney says board’s discussion violates Open Meetings Act
- Concordia names Sommerfeld interim president
- Scoular breaks ground on new facility
- Owner, friends asking residents not to approach 'infamous pink dog'
- Roger W. Foster
- Scoular breaks ground on Seward manufacturing facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.