If you subscribe to the printed edition of the Seward County Independent, you can also access our E-edition for FREE! To do so, you must simply connect your online account to your subscription account number. Here are the steps to connect your accounts:
- First, make sure you have created an online account by clicking on the "signup" link in the box at the top right section of the website. (see image below):
If you already have an online account, you can skip to step 3.
- Next, create your online account by choosing a screen name, a password, and an associated email address (as seen below)
- Click on the "Subscribe" link in the top right corner of the screen
- Then click on the "Subscriber Services" link in the middle right portion of your screen
- Click on the "Get Started" button under the Print Subscribers heading:
- You may be asked to log in to your account if you are not already logged in. Enter your information and click "Sign In."
- You should then see a box which says "Sign up for Print Subscribers." (see below)
The account number for your print subscription is located on the mailing label at the top right of the front page of your newspaper (as seen below)
- After you enter your print subscription account number, you should come to a screen which says "Thank you for activating your digital account." You have the option of printing a receipt for your records or returning to the article you were reading:
You have now completed the steps necessary for connecting your newspaper subscription account to your online account. As long as you are subscribing to the printed edition of the Seward County Independent, you will only need to complete these steps once. Each time you visit www.sewardindependent.com and wish to read a full article, you simply need to login to your online account.
If you have any questions about these steps, please contact the SCI office during normal business hours at 402-643-3676.
Sign up for e-mail updates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Email updates and notifications
Yes! I would like to receive breaking news, daily updates, and special promotions from the Seward County Independent and their advertisers.