The Southeast Community College All-Star Classic was June 14 and 15 at SCC-Beatrice. Area athletes competed in volleyball and basketball games on campus.
Area athletes were on the rosters for the fifth annual Striv All-Star Classic June 8 at York High School. In the girls' game, the Orange won 72-68. In the boys' game, records fell in a 143-102 Blue victory. The Blue scored 48 points in the second quarter, a new record, and the 143 total was …
The 2019 state track meet did not go as well as the Milford athletes would have liked. The Eagles had nine athletes compete and all finished outside the medals.
Personal bests were the norm for Milford athletes at the Southern Nebraska Conference track meet April 27 and 29. The meet was contested over two days because of cold, windy conditions April 27. The field events, except the pole vault, were finished Saturday. Running events and the pole vaul…
The Crete/Milford baseball team has a two-game winning streak going. The Cardinals came from behind to win both games last week, edging Falls City 5-4 April 8 and Central City/Fullerton 10-7 April 9.
In a meet that featured solid competition April 9, the Milford girls’ track team finished as runner-up behind Centennial, while the boys finished fifth.
Zach Pauley has been around basketball for a long time. He started playing in fourth grade and always had fun. By the time he was a freshman, he felt it was a lot for him to do, but he wanted to be with the team and his friends.
The Milford wrestling team was rested and healthy heading into the Wilber-Clatonia Duals Jan. 4 and the Aquinas Invitational Jan. 5. That showed in how it competed, Coach Joe Schluckebier said.
- Local athletes make SCC all-star rosters
- Athletes part of fifth all-star game
- Eagles finish season at state track meet
- Milford hosts conference meet over two days
- Eagle track improves marks at Centennial meet
- Milford golfers win dual
- Cardinals win two straight
- Milford girls second, boys fifth at home invite
- Crete student places second in National Junior Olympics
- City council, fire and rescue member passes away
- Accident claims life near Milford
- Crete natives howie&scott release new album
- Attorney says board’s discussion violates Open Meetings Act
- Concordia names Sommerfeld interim president
- Scoular breaks ground on new facility
- Owner, friends asking residents not to approach 'infamous pink dog'
- Roger W. Foster
- Scoular breaks ground on Seward manufacturing facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.