The week was a rough one for the Milford boys’ basketball team. The Eagle schedule included the defending Class C1 state champion and runner-up in Auburn and North Bend Central on back-to-back nights. The Eagles couldn’t outscore either, losing to Auburn 57-34 Jan. 2 and to North Bend 58-38 Jan. 3.
Wrestlers from Seward, Milford and Centennial met in Milford Dec. 12 to determine which team would rise to the top. When the dust settled, Milford finished with dual wins over Centennial (48-27) and Seward (36-30). Seward defeated Centennial 54-30.
The Milford girls’ cross country team made school history Oct. 25, winning the first-ever state trophy in girls’ athletics at the school with its second-place team finish in Class C.
Milford’s cross country teams had a good day at the district meet Oct. 17 in Aurora. The Eagle girls brought home the district title, the second in school history, while the boys finished third.
Milford and Fillmore Central had something in common when they started their football game Oct. 11. Both teams were missing their starting quarterbacks who were out with injuries.
Milford’s cross country teams added to their trophy cases last week. The girls’ team won the team title at the Malcolm Invitational Sept. 24, and the boys’ team was third. The Eagle girls came back Sept. 30 to win second at the University of Nebraska at Kearney Invite.
- Defending champ, runner-up down Milford
- County wrestlers meet for bragging rights
- Eagles use threes to down Jeffs, top Warriors
- Milestones highlight opening weekend
- Milford girls split first two games
- Junior high/middle school teams represent Seward County schools
- Milford cross country girls make school history
- Eagle runners fly to state meet
- Bank breaks ground on new branch
- Johnson, Van Cleef to wed
- Nebraska Extension welcomes Mueller to Saline County
- Bond reduced, court date set for man charged in Utica stabbing
- City approves hires, discusses grants
- EDF lawsuit heard in Gage County
- Phyllis P. Suhr
- One dead in stabbing in Utica
- Friday, Jan. 17
- New addition solves problems at Milford
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.