Area junior high and middle school athletes competed for their schools during the fall football, volleyball and cross country seasons.
The final game of the regular season did not end up in the win column for Exeter-Milligan-Friend. Cross County scored 48 first-half points en route to a 70-12 win over the Bobcats.
In its second year of six-man football, the Dorchester Longhorns just missed the playoffs. The top 16 advance to the postseason. DHS was 17th in power points, Coach Brent Zoubek said.
Friend volleyball lost matches to Centennial 25-10, 25-14, Tri County 25-12, 25-18 and Wilber-Clatonia 25-11, 25-22 on Saturday. The Bulldogs started the week with a 25-11, 25-15, 25-18 loss to Sutton Oct. 15, and a 25-3, 25-9, 25-8 loss to Diller-Odell Oct. 17.
- Man who fled apprehended near Garland
- Sheriff searching for man who fled scene near Garland
- Deputies, troopers arrest man after multi-county pursuit
- Richard “Dick” W. Gardner
- Petsource by Scoular on track to open in fall 2020
- Parade of Homes set for this weekend
- Jane Gardner
- Tree disappears from Seward couple's yard
- Centennial grad named Young Music Educator of the Year
- Camp leads to Disney for Crete cheerleaders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.