At times, the Friend boys’ basketball team looked good against Pawnee City. At other times, it didn’t, Coach Brian Arp said.
The Dorchester girls started the 2020 part of the basketball season on fire. The Longhorns built a 20-6 first-quarter lead Jan. 4 against Cedar Bluffs and went on to win 43-34.
Area junior high and middle school athletes competed for their schools during the fall football, volleyball and cross country seasons.
The final game of the regular season did not end up in the win column for Exeter-Milligan-Friend. Cross County scored 48 first-half points en route to a 70-12 win over the Bobcats.
In its second year of six-man football, the Dorchester Longhorns just missed the playoffs. The top 16 advance to the postseason. DHS was 17th in power points, Coach Brent Zoubek said.
- EDF lawsuit heard in Gage County
- Wind farm lawsuit heard in Gage County
- Bank breaks ground on new branch
- EDF lawsuit heard in Beatrice
- Wilber city council meets in new year
- Six inducted into Reeves Alumni Hall of Fame at CHS
- Welcome to your Wednesday briefing
- Bond reduced, court date set for man charged in Utica stabbing
- Phyllis P. Suhr
- One dead in stabbing in Utica
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.