Celebrating all of those “last time” moments when you are a high school senior is bittersweet, and this year’s senior class has not had the opportunity to make those memories of prom and graduation. A few Exeter-Milligan seniors and their families took the time to create their own memories.
The recall election for Friend City Mayor Jewels Knoke, set to happen later this year, has been called off by Saline County Election Commissioner Daryl Fikar because the required number of verified signatures on the petition for the recall was not met.
During National Child Abuse Prevention Month in April, Southeast Nebraska CASA challenges residents of Seward and Saline counties to stand against child abuse and take action to support children who have been abused or neglected.
Gov. Pete Ricketts announced April 20 the state’s first step to relax the health measures implemented to slow the spread of COVID-19. Starting May 4, elective surgeries may resume as long as hospitals and healthcare facilities meet requirements for available bed capacity and have adequate su…
Nebraska's state Public Health Director, Dr. Gary Anthone, spoke April 20 about the elevated risk that COVID-19 poses to smokers. He urged Nebraskans to quit smoking in order to lower the likelihood of medical complications from COVID-19.
Current prescribed burning in Kansas and Oklahoma for the management of prairie and rangelands may affect the air quality in Nebraska from Saturday, April 18 to Sunday, April 19.
On April 16, the Small Business Administration announced the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance programs are halted.
- An unconventional ending
- Saline County preps for primaries
- Recall election does not meet requirement
- Southeast Nebraska CASA urges county residents to act against child abuse
- Commissioners discuss COVID
- Governor announces first step to relax health measures
- Risks of smoking, vaping compounded by COVID-19
- Three more COVID-19 cases in Saline County
- Fourth of July City cancels annual celebration
- Retiring Crete teachers honored by parade
- Smithfield workers agree with plant protocols
- Kraus takes National History Day Honors
- The results are in…
- We've made it to Thursday!
- Janice R. Rolfsmeier
- Phillip B. Payne
- It's the Friday before a long weekend
- Happy Memorial Day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.