Saline County Commissioners approved a program for county veteran members to be recognized monthly for their service during their Aug. 6 meeting.
The Friend City Council approved a resolution to add a question regarding an increase in sales tax on the November special election ballot at its August meeting.
An official complaint regarding a right-of-way occupancy on County Road M and under Road 400 in Saline County was addressed by the commissioners board at its July 23 meeting.
The Saline County Ag Society, with the help of Becwar and Associates Entertainment Agency, will welcome Terri Clark to the Saline County Fair at Tuxedo Park in Crete July 19.
- Veterans to be honored at commissioners meeting
- Council passes ballot questions regarding sales tax
- Town hall meeting held regarding new pool
- Commissioners address right of way issue
- Friend, EM students attend FCCLA national conference
- Exeter Days coming up soon
- KBK Creative Designs opens in Friend
- Terri Clark headlines Saline County Fair
- Crete student places second in National Junior Olympics
- Attorney says board’s discussion violates Open Meetings Act
- Accident claims life near Milford
- City council, fire and rescue member passes away
- Crete natives howie&scott release new album
- Concordia names Sommerfeld interim president
- Scoular breaks ground on new facility
- Owner, friends asking residents not to approach 'infamous pink dog'
- Roger W. Foster
- New charge added to Boswell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.