Throughout October, drivers can help Fuel the Cure for breast cancer by choosing American Ethanol at the pump.
The Friend City Council held the third and final reading for ordinance 756, which allows action to be taken on certain properties to be annexed into corporate limits, at its Oct. 1 meeting at City Hall.
Representatives from EDF Renewables, the energy group that owns the Milligan One wind project to be built in Saline County, were at the Sept. 17 planning and zoning meeting, requesting a conditional use permit for the construction portion of the project.
- Area stations to participate in Fuel the Cure program
- City council approves part of annexation
- Commissioners approve road haul agreement
- Friend pool up to vote
- Herbek calls Friend home
- 2019 Life Chain coming up
- Planning and zoning board hears details on Milligan One project
- Meet the foreign exchange students at DPS
- Technician shares own breast cancer experience
- Athletes set new marks
- Mom approved
- Handguns, cocaine seized on I-80
- Residents moved out of Crestview, job fair coming to Milford
- Crestview residents gone, job fair planned in Milford
- MLB pitcher talks faith, baseball at CU
- David G. Daenzer
- Crete High Class of 1959 reunites
- Deborah F. Luebbe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.