The Friend Public School Board of Education will hold a special meeting Monday, July 13, at 7:30 p.m. regarding consolidation with Exeter-Milligan Public Schools. The meeting will be open to the public and held in the new gym. It will also be available via Striv at www.striv.tv/channel/friend.
- Seward Police Chief Baldwin follows the yellow brick road to retirement
- Milford Hemp Forum brings innovation to region
- Mystery seeds delivered and county sees case jump
- Can you believe it's August?
- Grab your cap, gown and mitt for the weekend
- Pick up an Independent and vote in our new poll
- PHS releases risk dial and dashboard
- Friend plans for in-person classes starting Aug. 18
- Walter W. Riley
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer program deadline nears
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.