Friend City Council met for its first meeting of 2020 on Jan. 7.
Friday, January 17, 2020
Thursday, January 16, 2020
The Nebraska Extension office in Saline County will host a welcome reception for Nathan Mueller from 3 to 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 24, at 306 W. Third St. in Wilber.
Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Breckan Schluter, left, and Bennett Buresh make Christmas cards Dec. 19 at Friend Public School. During Bulldog Buddy time, students made the cards to be included in gift bags to be given to children at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Thursday, January 09, 2020
The Dorchester girls started the 2020 part of the basketball season on fire. The Longhorns built a 20-6 first-quarter lead Jan. 4 against Cedar Bluffs and went on to win 43-34.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Bank breaks ground on new branch
- Johnson, Van Cleef to wed
- EDF lawsuit heard in Gage County
- Nebraska Extension welcomes Mueller to Saline County
- Bond reduced, court date set for man charged in Utica stabbing
- City approves hires, discusses grants
- Phyllis P. Suhr
- One dead in stabbing in Utica
- Friday, Jan. 17
- New addition solves problems at Milford
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.