Concordia University theatre presents the fall musical "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder." In this musical comedy (Friedman, book and lyrics, and Lutvak, music and lyrics), Monty Navarro learns after his mother's death that that he is related to the royal D'Ysquith family. When he figures out he is ninth in line for earldom, he decides to expedite the process and eliminate those in front of him.
Tickets go on sale in the Concordia Bookstore beginning Oct. 21. General admission tickets cost $10, and Concordia community tickets cost $5. Showings include Nov. 1-3 and 9-10. Friday and Saturday shows begin at 7 p.m. Sunday shows begin at 2 p.m. All shows are in Weller Auditorium on Concordia's campus.
- Occurred Saturday, November 9th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, November 1st, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, November 10th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm