Area elementary and middle school students are invited to attend art classes from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday mornings in the Brommer Art Center, Room 123, on Concordia’s campus. The sessions, available to pre-kindergarten through eighth-grade students, will be taught by Concordia students enrolled in Methods of Art Education and overseen by professor Don Robson, Concordia’s art department chair.
There are 25 seats available per session and each student is required to pay a fee of $5 for registration and supplies. Children should wear clothes that can get messy.
For more information, contact Kay Rohren at (402) 643-7202 or email email@example.com. This is especially important if a child has allergies. Registration is available online at go.cune.edu/saturdayartspring20. The first session is Saturday, March 28.
- Occurs Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Occurred Saturday, March 28th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Occurs Saturday, April 4th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Occurs Saturday, April 25th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Occurs Saturday, April 18th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am